If you haven’t already started planning your Thanksgiving, it’s high time you start. Thanksgiving dinner is about family, laughs, and turkey. But to get into the spirit of the occasion, it’s important to get decorative. Here is a list of Thanksgiving party supplies that you can buy online while focusing on the turkey recipes and invitations.
1. Glitter Thanksgiving Banner: Add a little bling to your Thanksgiving party decorations with a glitter bunting. The banner has two words that define the event – ‘Give Thanks’.
2. Thanksgiving Party Tableware: Of course you don’t want to do the dishes after the scrumptious turkey dinner. Buy disposable Thanksgiving-themed plates, cutlery, glasses, and napkins to complete your party decoration. If you want to opt for a classier version of disposable plates you can buy this classic rose gold disposable place setting or a lace-designed disposable tableware.
3. Decorative Thanksgiving Centerpieces: Add some element to your table or other surfaces at home with centerpieces. A grand, eye-catching centerpiece is the turkey tea light candle holders. It’s sure to impress your guests and appreciate your effort to celebrate the holiday.
4. LED Thanksgiving Garland: Light up your home! The LED garland can be placed in your garden, doorstep, staircase, or your living room. Illuminating evenings during winters, especially on Thanksgiving and Christmas plays on the holiday mood.
5. Door Thanksgiving Wreaths: The simplest, yet graceful, way to decorate the doors during festivals is the wreath. The Thanksgiving wreath combines the essence of fall and harvest. You can also opt for a Thanksgiving silk wreath to enhance your party decor.
6. Thanksgiving Photo booth: Your guests would love to chit-chat and mingle during the party but you can definitely add a little fun for everyone to get the party laughing. Photo booths and photo props are perfect for all ages and the photos become lovable memories. If you don’t prefer graphic photo props, you can buy this set with funny sayings around Thanksgiving.
7. Activities For Kids: You have to keep the kids entertained and busy. The best way is to buy a few Thanksgiving-themed activity sets which the kids can definitely enjoy. You can set up a separate table for the kids covered with this Thanksgiving activity paper tablecover or an activity sticker book that’s all about turkey.
8. Unique Hanging Thanksgiving Decorations: Don’t ditch the hanging decorations just because you think they are outdated. Like balloons, hanging decorations are designed according to themes and are eternally beautiful addition to any party decor, whether it’s the tissue pom pom and lanterns in fall colors or colorful swirls with turkey-graphics.
9. Thanksgiving Party Scene Setters: How about a background? You can have the beautiful fall trees right on your home’s walls to bring the party decorations to life. Even a Thanksgiving-themed backdrop proves to be a colorful accessory.