Buying gifts for women isn’t really complicated. Women never get bored of jewelry, accessories, beauty products, traveling, and retreats as gifts. You can always take it up a notch making your usual gifts exclusive. Limited editions, vintage, autographed, or rare stones are a few additions that can make your gift special. Here are some anniversary and birthday gift ideas for women.
1. Vintage handbags: Yes, handbags are the first options that come to mind as gift for women. Go for the extraordinary styles. There are handbags that are hand woven, embroidered, leather, vintage, and enhanced with stones, crystals, or pearls. This Vintage Leather 3D Flower Handbag is chic and is sure to impress your lady. You can also buy this hand painted leather bag.
2. Bath and Body Gift Baskets: A gift basket is like a treasure box. It’s exciting to try out little bit of everything and have a variety in one box. A range of gift baskets are available – from beauty products, bath and body, candies, to perfumes. Gift her the most exclusive ones like a spa gift basket with tropical coconut fragrance, floral themed basket, or an all natural 8 piece vanilla and Argan oil spa set. Alternatively, you can choose to gift her with a paid spa treatment at a grand resort.
3. Crystal Watches: Watches with crystals embedded are no less than jewelry. They look classy, upscale, and grand. Your lady is surely going to fall in love with her wrist when she wears any one of these shiny branded watches – Armitron Swarovski Crystals, Guess Crystal Pink, and Invicta’s Accented Watch. Smart watches are ruling the world now so that is also a good option.
4. Exclusive Chocolate Box: Who doesn’t like chocolates, especially an assortment! Buy her an elegant box of assorted chocolates like the Godiva Gold Ballotin Chocolates, Godiva’s Signature Truffles, Lindt Dessert Collection or Lindt’s Swiss Luxury Collection.
5. Gadgets: Phones, tablets, and laptops are just as essential as breakfast and dinner. Considering that there are constantly new versions and gifting an updated one doesn’t fail to impress.