Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and we are sure you want to prepare a dinner party that all your beloved ones remember. We were looking for recipes to give you a hand with the menu and here we have a new version of the famous Swedish Glögg by chef Marcus Samuelsson. So make sure you add these ingredients to your Pro Party Planner shopping list to get the ingredients on time.
[row] [h2a] GLÖGG [/h2a][/row]
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 teaspoons green cardamom pods
- One 2-inch piece peeled fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 cup vodka
- Two 750-ml bottles dry white wine
- 2 cups dry rosé
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
- 1/2 cup blanched whole almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a mortar, crush the cinnamon and cardamom. Transfer to a 1-quart jar. Add the ginger, orange zest, cloves and vodka. Cover; let stand for 24 hours.
- Strain the vodka into a large saucepan; discard the solids. Add the remaining ingredients and stir over moderate heat until bubbles form around the edges; do not boil. Serve hot.
We hope you enjoy the recipe, if you made it and enjoyed it give us a shout-out in Twitter(ProPartyPlanner) or Instagram (ProPartyPlanner).
Source: Food And Wine